Spend time working ‘on,’ not ‘in’ your business. But what do you spend your time working ‘on’? Through regular advisory board meetings we support and guide you in minimising key business risks, and maximising opportunities to grow and improve your business operations.
By continually working ‘on’ your business, we know that your business will be more profitable and more valuable.
One Page Strategic Plan
Get your business and all your team on the same page. Strategic planning is getting clarity around:
- Why – Why do we do what we do? What’s our purpose?
- Where – Where do we want to be in 3-5 years time?
- What – What do we want to achieve in the next 12 months?
- How – What actions do we need to make in the next week, month, quarter and year to achieve our goals?
- Who – Who is responsible for completing these tasks/actions?
- When – When and how are we going to celebrate achieving our goals
As a business owner, when it comes time to retire you don’t just hand in your notice, give a farewell speech, and receive a gold watch as a thank you for all those years of service. It’s a lot more complicated than that. You need to identify how you want to exit (sell, merge, transition, or close) then formulate and execute a plan years ahead of your preferred retirement date. In doing so, you can retire under your own terms and receive that golden handshake you deserve.
Have you ever wondered how your business performs compared to your competitors?
Through benchmarking you can:
- See how your business compares against your competitors.
- Understand how the rest of your industry works.
- Identify key performance indicators of your industry.
Armed with this information, we work with you to develop an action plan to improve your bottom line.
Knowing the value of your business helps you plan for the future. Getting your business valued helps you answer the following questions:
- If you sold your business tomorrow, could you retire comfortably?
- Is your business ready for sale?
- What can I do to improve my business value?
Financial Due Diligence
When buying a business, it’s important to know what you are buying. The information you are supplied with from sellers and business brokers is intended to put the business in its best light. Our task is to look through the bright lights to make sure:
- You understand what the business profit is. This is generally different to what you have been told previously.
- You get comfort knowing that the financial information you have been provided matches the information lodged with the ATO.
- You know how the business compares to its competitors via financial benchmarking.
- You are paying a fair price.
The program helps you proactively manage your most important business asset: your people.
Firstly, we survey your staff to understand their current level of engagement.
Secondly, with yours and your staff feedback, we develop and implement an online program designed to achieve greater communication, motivation, commitment, and performance from your staff.
Lastly, we provide you with a two-way feedback system that allows you to communicate staff performance, the performance of the business, and how you and your staff can improve to the future.
Where desirable, the program can include the ability to calculate bonus on a quarterly, half-yearly, or yearly basis.